Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Farley

As many of you have noticed a lot of my images lately have come from my Motorola XT720 Cel phone. "The best camera is the one you have with you", Chase Jarvis.
Photography does not have to be about "lugging" tons of expensive camera equipment around to create fun images. With the "new" smart phones such as this one which runs on the Android system or the IPhone you can have a lot of fun creating images. You can even enhance them with Adobe Photoshop Express which is an app or application for your phone, and its FREE. This is how I created the "nifty" frame. So go grab your cel phone... ooppps I mean camera and create some photographic magic.

2 comments:

Victoria de Martigny said...

Too true! Gotta get myself an iPhone so I can pack lighter :)

Morrie Portnoff said...

I am using this cel camera more and more. Great when you want to create a B&W gritty image where sharpness is not needed or wanted.